Sunday, January 16, 2011

Half Socks For High Heals

New Simulator - Phoenix

Actually, I was happy with the free version of Heli-X, but since a few weeks was not really the simulator. From time to time the transmitter was not recognized, then the control did not work, ... I was more trial and error to fly than busy. So I looked for a new simulator. After some comparisons, and reports on the net I've decided to Phoenix. Yesterday morning it was finally over, the new simulator was delivered. I have it installed and set them immediately. The installation and configuration is easy and implemented quickly. One thing one must note, on the remote control, one should choose the best for the helicopter on a space program, as thus automatically the TS-mixers are disabled.


Here is a sample video:

0 comments:

Post a Comment