Saturday, May 20, 2006

Alzheimer's Fluid In Lungs



My cameras IV - FED 5 as a zone plate camera



FED 5 -
miniature camera from Kiev with Leica thread - my Zone Plate "camera.

No direct Leica clone, this fully mechanical Ukrainian, but the design just a little reminiscent of the legendary role model. In the 39 mm Leica thread "I screw an adapter ring 39 - 42 mm. These then comes the T2 adapter (right) receiving my zone plate, a piece Lithfilm with transparent hole and always close becoming also the transparent circles around it. In order to fix the "zone plate" I use a screw ring 42 -39 mm. Finally, I turn another 20 mm, an intermediate ring 39 mm thread diameter, which serves as a sun visor. Between this ring I can use directly on the case as an extract extension.
course, also fits the lens Obscura-set with 42 mm adapter ring into the camera body. The advantage of this search model is that "everything" in a compact form it has. It has a built-in selenium light meter that does not even need batteries, a tripod socket, self-timer, cable release connection and a mechanically running cloth shutter from 1 to 1 / 500 sec and B.

film formats - 24 x 36 mm film
distance hole / film - 38 mm
angle - 59 degrees
hole diameter - 0.275 mm (Zone Plate)
panel - 52 (Zone Plate)

0 comments:

Post a Comment