Friday, May 19, 2006

Dry Aged Steak Butcher Los Angeles



My Cameras II - "Pin-Holga"




"PinHolga"

of the cult-plastic clippers for Super Pinhole

It
they are already finished to buy, but here is my version of this pepped Plastikcam, with the Zörk Lens Obscura set from the Bavarian camera accessories forge. use

To my lens Obscura-set of, I have the look, including closing completely removed. Even the cable to the flash shoe, I had "defused." Now fits (thick 2 mm) with a foam rubber strips glued, the adapter ring of the pinhole sets out okay in the case. Estonians, however, I had to when when you see that I had with the lens cap on exposure, the set always pull out something, which led to light. Namely exposed by removing and re-attaching the Lens Cap. Then I cut out the original objective with the coping saw, (the Holgafans forgive me, it is not broken and immersed in another place again, I promise!) The lens mount with its plastic screw my construction is now rock solid. It also serves as a sun visor. To screw on filter, I have even an adapter ring 52 - 55 mm with 2-component adhesive mounted. This also triggered cover of lenses with 55 mm thread. The lens can Obscura set out to take you now like a lens. I have also donated the Holga or a tripod thread. Any "leak" in the housing must of course be eliminated (cellular rubber, adhesive tape, black), unless you use this factory as a deliberate lack of stylistic devices, as some are doing this Holga photographers.


film format - 6 x 6 cm Roll Film
hole spacing / film - 46 mm
angle - 89 degrees (wide angle)
hole diameter - 0.3 mm aperture
- 153

pinhole photos with this camera, I have here and here published.

0 comments:

Post a Comment