Saturday, May 20, 2006

What Color Should My Bmx Bike Be



Slitcam I

"sharp things" - slit camera

A variant of Pinhole and Zone plate, the slit camera. In the T2-adapter I mount instead of the zone plate, the halves of a razor blade in 0.3 mm Distance. - If the slot is as long as the film format, everything is resolved in horizontal or vertical lines of color - it is clearly nothing more.



In the next example, the slot is shorter, the shadowy outline of the avenue trees looming. Would be reduced to the square, the resulting image would be similar to that of a round pinhole. In the right picture I shortened by cardboard mask to 2 mm. The result is the approximation to a receptacle with a hole.

A small gallery of images from "Slitcam" I have to flickr published.

0 comments:

Post a Comment